These pads are:
- Super easy and fast to use-just wipe onto a clean face, once or twice daily. I have found that just once a day gives you results but of course twice would be better.
- Gentle, even for sensitive skin-can be used daily.
- Contains natural ingredients such as: cucumber, Indian gooseberry, lemon peel extract, Aloe leaf juice and orange fruit extract.
- Free of harsh ingredients!
Furthermore, these pads not only have toning properties but they also exfoliate your skin to reveal more radiant skin with lactic and glycolic acid.
Best of all, they actually work as described and make your skin glow! I have been using these pads and I have definitely noticed that they are effective. They leave my face looking brighter without causing any sort of unwanted reaction.
Can be purchased at:
Sephora 28 pads for $14.00 or 60 pads for $30.00
First Aid Beauty 60 pads for $30.00
I purchased the Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation creme and I LOVED it.
It’s an oil free creme that claims to help with hyperpigmentation-skin discoloration AND anti-aging. It is recommended to use it twice a day but I used it once at night. I felt like it literally did transform my skin overnight. I woke up in the morning with a radiant look :). In fact, I received compliments about my skin looking brighter.
What I like about this particular creme:
- Paraben, sulfate, phthalate-free.
- A lot natural ingredients such as: Sugar cane, Lemon fruit extract, orange fruit extract, sandalwood, licorice and more.
- Vitamin C-brightens and stimulates collagen!
- Gentle exfoliating properties from AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids), you won’t be left with dry or flaky skin.
Full ingredient list:
- Lightweight-doesn’t make you feel all oily and greasy; melts into your skin to make it more beautiful.
- Makes you wake up feeling and looking radiant. Skin is noticeably smoother! Look at your skin under a magnifying mirror and you will see that the dry flakes are gone.
You can buy it at: Sephora
- 3 oz. 65$-sold out at the moment but it will restock, that just shows you how great this product is.
- 1.7 oz $40
- 0.5 oz $14-gives you the option of just trying it out. Sephora also has a wonderful promo code: WONDERS which allows you to get a 7 day sample of this product and 2 other Ole Henriksen Products which I might review later.