I have never really applied under eye concealer because:
- Many formulas were too oily-caused acne.
- Some were too thick-clogged up pores-acne, were more prone to looking cakey and showing creases.
- I don’t have dark under eye circles that are too noticeable.
However, I found a great deal on Benefit’s Fake Up recently.
I had seen a friend with a lot of under eye hyperpigmentation apply Fake Up and the results were impressive! So, I decided to try it out for myself in the shade medium.
I swiped it on directly in a triangle shape under my eye and then I used my Hakuhodo J214R brush to blend it in.
And…I loved it!
- So easy to blend right in, lightweight and silky plus crease free!
- Was not irritating.
- Did not cause any acne.
- Brightened up the under eye area, definitely made me look awake!
Some beneficial ingredients:
- Vitamin E-moisturizing.
- Apple seed extract-helps conceal dark circles.
Can be purchased at: