Decided to try out one of the new Bite Beauty lipsticks. Bite Beauty has gained popularity because the lipsticks are natural and organic.
I love neutral/nude shades so, I had to try the shade Hazelnut which is described as a brown pink. These lipsticks are supposed to be universal and creamy like butter. A new concept has been introduced, referred to as the “hand cut bullet”. The top is cut off and flat.
I thought it would be tough to apply lipstick with a flat top but the shade and texture make up for it-although personally, I prefer the traditional lipstick cut.
Hazelnut is a nice neutral color! And, it definitely is luxuriously creamy, glides on!
Swatch on tissue.
Can be bought at Sephora.
I purchased the Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation creme and I LOVED it.
It’s an oil free creme that claims to help with hyperpigmentation-skin discoloration AND anti-aging. It is recommended to use it twice a day but I used it once at night. I felt like it literally did transform my skin overnight. I woke up in the morning with a radiant look :). In fact, I received compliments about my skin looking brighter.
What I like about this particular creme:
- Paraben, sulfate, phthalate-free.
- A lot natural ingredients such as: Sugar cane, Lemon fruit extract, orange fruit extract, sandalwood, licorice and more.
- Vitamin C-brightens and stimulates collagen!
- Gentle exfoliating properties from AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids), you won’t be left with dry or flaky skin.
Full ingredient list:
- Lightweight-doesn’t make you feel all oily and greasy; melts into your skin to make it more beautiful.
- Makes you wake up feeling and looking radiant. Skin is noticeably smoother! Look at your skin under a magnifying mirror and you will see that the dry flakes are gone.
You can buy it at: Sephora
- 3 oz. 65$-sold out at the moment but it will restock, that just shows you how great this product is.
- 1.7 oz $40
- 0.5 oz $14-gives you the option of just trying it out. Sephora also has a wonderful promo code: WONDERS which allows you to get a 7 day sample of this product and 2 other Ole Henriksen Products which I might review later.